HERE IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO BE ONE OF ONLY SIX ATTENDEES TO PARTICIPATE IN A EXPERIENCE LIKE NO OTHER!
DESIGNED TO CONNECT LIKE-MINDED BUSINESS INDIVIDUALS ON BOTH A PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL LEVEL WITH INDUSTRY LEADERS AND INFLUENCERS.
CLICK PLAY TO WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW
The Ottawa Business Journal and recruiting firm Stevenson & White have partnered to create a fast-moving and engaging online web series, the InsideTrack.show. It combines the entertaining aspects of a talk show while uncovering exclusive business insights from local industry leaders.
The thought-provoking show is recorded over champagne on a moving limousine bus. It ends with a five-star lunch at the Andaz Ottawa Byward Markets signature private dining room and a moderated discussion with our VIP speaker, ensuring a productive and engaging experience for all guests.
We wanted to make sure this is an opportunity for like-minded individuals to connect on a professional and personal level with industry leaders.
We want to offer you an opportunity to be one of only six attendees in an upcoming episodes.
Apart from the relationship building that will be taking place, each attendee will be included in the marketing campaign associated with the InsideTrack.show through tagging, articles on OBJ.ca and even optional video promotions.
A full itinerary is included below:
- 11:30am - Attendees arrive at Andaz Ottawa Byward Market
- 11:50am - LIVE Facebook panel discussion (Moderated questions 10-12min)
- 12:05pm - Board Limousine bus (Champagne optional)
- 12:10pm - Interview recording on Limousine Bus (Moderated questions 15-20-min)
- 12:30pm - Limo bus arrives back at Andaz Ottawa Byward Market
- 12:35pm - Guest and attendees are escorted to dining room
- 12:45pm - Lunch is served and moderated discussion starts
- 01.30pm - Closing remarks
- 01:45pm - Lunch officially ends